- Before you start, dust eyelid with a dampened brush and a little face powder. This will help to prevent your shadow from melting.
- Choose three shades in the same color family - light, medium and a darker shade for contrast
- Apply the lightest shade on the entire lid from brow to lash line.
- The medium shade is going to bring out the color of your eyes. Apply from lash line to just above the crease.
- The darkest color is going to be applied close to the lashes. Dampen the brush and then pick up a little color. Smudge it in around the lash base. If you have bags beneath your eyes, you might want to only line the top lashes.
- Do: Use a touch of gold shadow on the brow bone to make your eyes look even brighter. You can use powder or one of those fat pencils.
- Do: You might notice a tendency for your lids to appear somewhat creepy. This makes shadow application more difficult. To counteract this, stay away from bright colors.
- Do: Pearly shades are great for highlighting the brow bone and opening up the eye area.
Prom dresses tips for prom night
- Do: Wear a lip-gloss that makes your lips shiny and smells good.
- Do: Bring a camera since professional photos are expensive and posed. You want to have candid moments to remember as well.
- Do: Wear some sort of hair décor whether babies breath or a tiara. A sparkling rhinestone hair clip is a great additive.
- Do: Always wear a high hills sandal it give a sexy look.
- Do: Always wear some shining necklace on your neck when you prom is strip less.
- Do: Try a curling mascara. Metal eyelash curlers are tricky to use. But the new curling mascara formulations do the same job with no risk of pinched lids.
- Do: Try colored liner not the bright green or blue you're thinking of -- instead, experiment with navy, plum, and khaki to bring out the color of your eyes.
- Do: Multipurpose chunky pencil for lips and cheeks.
- Do:Remember the body makeup. Shimmer under the stars by applying glitter powder or gel to bare arms, shoulders and upper chest. Wash hands thoroughly before you get dressed.
- Do: Don't forget a mini emergency kit. Include gloss, councilor, bobby pins, gel or spray, and extra cash.
- Do: Have the time of your life after all the night only happens once.
- Do: Prepare for prom a week before. Get a good nights' sleep and eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Have a few friends over and play beautician. Do makeovers and hair do's while wearing face-masks and giving each other manicures.
- Do: Get a hair up do to show off your pretty neck and shoulder. Prom updos stay in place from the first to the last dance.